If you would like to become a member click here!
SPONSORSHIPS - For more information about sponsorship levels and how you can be involved click here.
Founded in 1947, NAPMM strives to help market managers improve facilities and increase services while encouraging cooperation and exchange of ideas between members and partners.
NAPMM's mission is to improve and strengthen the economic health and vitality of year-round, permanent, wholesale produce markets, retail farmer's markets, and public markets.
The purpose of this association is to accomplish the objectives outlined below:
- Providing information to improve market practices and facilities;
- Increasing the products and services that markets render to the public, producers, and distributors;
- Promoting cooperation and exchange of information between U.S. and International markets;
- Initiating and cooperating with other agencies in the preparation and support of desirable legislation and administrative rules;
- Making recommendations regarding research studies and other activities beneficial to markets;
- Working for the adoption and practice of high market standards.
September 2013 GreenSheet
May 2013 GreenSheet - After Conference Edition
NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF PRODUCE MARKET MANAGERS Holds 66th Annual Conference. Click here to read entire press release.
Click here to get your October 2012 edition of the GreenSheet
If you would like to join us on our Facebook page click here.